1. From the home screen, tap Email.
Note: If the Email shortcut is removed from the home screen, it may also be accessed from the Apps menu.
2. Enter the Email address and Password. Tap NEXT
Note: If an email account is already set up, tap the Menu icon, tap Settings, Manage accounts, and tap the Add icon.
3. The device will attempt to set up the account automatically. If the settings are found, tap the desired Account options and tap NEXT. Enter a name for the account and then tap NEXT. The email account is now set up. If the settings are not found, tap MICROSOFT EXCHANGE ACTIVESYNC.
4. If Unable to setup account message appears, tap OK.
5. Enter wmcareyad\username and Exchange server = outlook.office365.com
The password is automatically populated from previous steps.
Tap to check Use secure connection (SSL) and Use client certificate as required. Tap NEXT.
6. If prompted, read the Activation notice and tap Activate
7. Tap to set the account delivery and synchronization options. When finished, tap NEXT.
8. Enter a name for the Exchange account, then tap DONE.
9. Your account is now setup and should now be working.